Dropbeez Review 2018
Table of Contents
- Dropbeez Overview
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Dropbeez?
- How much is Dropbeez? What drop shipping services does it provide?
- What products can I sell with Dropbeez?
- How do I sell products with Dropbeez?
- How do I contact Dropbeez?
- Is there anything else I should know about Dropbeez?
Dropbeez is a relative newcomer to the drop shipping scene. It doesn’t have the feature-rich capabilities of most other drop shipping services, but don’t let that mislead you. For what it offers, Dropbeez does a very respectable job. The tool makes drop shipping products from Amazon or Walmart to eBay customers quick and hassle-free – even for multiple orders.
Interested in learning more? Read our review below.
- Free 30 Day Trial: You have 30 days time to try out Dropbeez for free. Cancel before the time’s up and you won’t be charged.
- Updates Tracking Numbers: Dropbeez uploads tracking codes for shipped items straight to your eBay account.
- Unlimited Use: Dropbeez can process an unlimited number of orders.
- Very Platform Specific: Dropbeez works with eBay, Amazon, and Walmart. Other marketplaces are not supported.
- Lacks Some Selling Tools: While Dropbeez can handle the order fulfillment side of your business, it doesn’t have any tools to help you with finding and importing products to your store.
- Only Works with Chrome: Dropbeez is a Google Chrome extension. You’re out of luck if you use other browsers.
Dropbeez offers two plans you can choose from. The Standard plan costs $19.90 per month, while the Advanced plan will set you back $29.90 per month.
Here is a comparison between both plans:
Both plans are limited to just one eBay account by default, but you can pay to support multiple accounts. Pricing is $19.90 per month each for the first two additional accounts, $15.00 per month each for the fourth and fifth accounts, and $10.00 each per month beyond that.
You can try Dropbeez free for the first 30 days. Subscription is charged to your PayPal account and you won’t be billed until the trial is over.
Dropbeez is an order fulfillment tool that works by automating order processing. It’s a Chrome extension that integrates with your eBay, Amazon, and Walmart accounts and makes a few changes to their UIs.
Here’s how it works:
- You find products on Amazon and Walmart that you’d like to sell on your eBay store.
- You manually upload the products to eBay, complete with images, descriptions, and other product details. (Or you can use a third-party listing tool to make this step easier.)
- When a customer places an order on your eBay store, Dropbeez will let you purchase the corresponding products from Amazon or Walmart with just a few clicks. (Dropbeez will mark the order as a gift purchase, allowing you to ship directly to the customer.)
- Place the order and Dropbeez will automatically update your eBay dashboard and mark the item as ‘Ordered.’
That’s it! Dropbeez simplifies the process of placing orders by adding products to your Amazon or Walmart shopping cart in one click. It will also copy the customer’s shipping address so that you don’t have to input it manually.
Dropbeez can also do this for multiple orders with different shipping addresses by clicking the Paste Multiple Addresses button. You can also do it individually for each order to make sure that no errors occur – though those are unlikely to happen.
If you subscribe to Dropbeez’s Advanced plan, Dropbeez will automatically do it all in the background at intervals you set. That means you don’t have to lift a single finger – Dropbeez will do all the work for you!
If you have more than one eBay account however, you’ll still need to manually log in to each one. Another alternative is to install Dropbeez on multiple computers to fully automate all your stores. Each Dropbeez installation can only manage one eBay account at a time.
Dropbeez provides some extra features to provide better integration with your business. These include:
- Order Bundling: You can bundle multiple orders into one to avail of Amazon’s free shipping for non-Prime accounts. You can even set a minimum order amount so the automated tool only kicks in when you meet the requirement.
- Set Minimum Profit: You can set a desired minimum profit for each product. Dropbeez will automatically check prices before adding products to your cart. If an item becomes too expensive, it won’t be added to your cart.
- Custom Gift Messages: Since Dropbeez marks items as gifts, you can set a custom message to add a personal touch to your deliveries.
- Automated Tracking Updates: Once an order is shipped, Dropbeez will automatically update tracking numbers for quick reference. It can also send this information to each customer.
- Out-of-Stock Prevention: Dropbeez will not add out-of-stock items to your cart.
- Extra Shipping Options: Dropbeez supports Argos, Hipshipper, and eBay’s Global Shipping Program.
- Cashback Compatibility: Dropbeez will let you input your cashback URL to let you continually enjoy your perks.
Dropbeez works differently than other drop shipping companies we’ve reviewed. Instead of having a catalog of products to choose from, Dropbeez provides an easy way of selling Amazon and Walmart products on eBay.
You can find any product on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, and Walmart.com and post them on your eBay store. However, Dropbeez doesn’t provide product data files or quick imports. You’ll have to do it manually or rely on another service.
Order Placement and Fulfillment
Fulfilling orders couldn’t be easier with Dropbeez. When you visit the orders section of your eBay account, you’ll see pending orders that need to be processed. Click on the Dropbeez buttons next to an order to automatically place the orders on Amazon or Walmart.
You might want to edit the gift message, or just use the default one (which you can also set).
For multiple products, the process is slightly different but remains just as convenient.
With Dropbeez’s Advanced plan, the entire process can be perfomed without any input from you. Their tool works in the background and fulfills orders on its own.
Delivery and Tracking
When an order is shipped, Dropbeez will automatically update your account with the appropriate tracking codes. You can also set it up so that your customer receives the same information.
Shipping options will depend on the source, so make sure to check beforehand. Dropbeez also supports Hipshipper, Argos, and eBay’s Global Shipping Program if your business uses these services.
Returns and Refunds
Since you’ll be sourcing products directly from Amazon or Walmart, you’ll be subject to the same returns and refunds policies those marketplaces have. Check out their official websites for more information.
You can reach Dropbeez representatives through their email or live chat tool. Live chat is available from 10AM to 10PM UTC+3, all days of the week.
In our experience, representatives respond quickly and are well-equipped to answer all your questions.
If you like, you can also contact Dropbeez on their social media accounts on Facebook or Google+.
The Dropbeez website has a basic FAQ section. It isn’t very comprehensive but fortunately, their service isn’t complicated at all. Using Dropbeez should be easy even for beginners.
If you need more step-by-step guides, you can also refer to their YouTube channel for demonstrations on how to use their service.
Dropbeez only supports selling Amazon or Walmart-sourced products to eBay customers. Now you might be wondering why anyone would bother doing this.
Well, there are some products on eBay that retail at a higher price than what they cost on Amazon or Walmart.
The margins will expectedly be small. Additionally, actually finding products that can yield a profit may be a time-consuming challenge. It’s really up to you if it’s worth the effort.
Fortunately, Dropbeez takes a lot of the work out of the equation.
Dropbeez is only suitable for people who rely on Amazon or Walmart for product sourcing, and eBay for selling. It doesn’t support other marketplaces. If you sell on Shopify or similar platforms, you’ll have to rely on other services.
Dropbeez also lacks some of the features that other drop shipping services provide. While it does perform well in what it does, you’ll likely have to supplement it with another service if you want a more automated experience.
The bottom line: If all you need is a tool that automates order fulfillment for Amazon or Walmart to eBay, then Dropbeez is perfect for you. If you’re looking for something that provides more powerful drop shipping tools, then you might want to look elsewhere and check out the other brands we’ve reviewed.